a collection of things I have been doing rather than blogging10 May 2007
I have returned. Apparently I needed a blogging break. Sorry about that.
To update you here is a list of things I have been doing in the last six weeks instead of posting here:
- Giving up coffee (third time this year).
- Applying sunscreen.
- Planting strawberries.
- Eating strawberries. (not the same strawberries)
- Planting squash.
- Planting spinach.
- Planting beans.
- Planting melons.
- Watering strawberries, squash, spinach, beans, melons, tomatoes, basil, corn, peppers, zucchini, pumpkins, cucumbers, herbs, roses, lemons, apricots, cherries and morning glories. Due to a hose mishap I also watered the side of the garage for a while.
- Not replying to email.
- Feeling guilty about not replying to email.
- Not blogging.
- Feeling guilty about not blogging.
- Not writing at all outside of work.
- Feeling guilty about not writing.
- Staring at my to do list.
- Not doing much that’s actually on my to do list.
- Feeling guilty about not doing much that’s actually on my to do list.
- Thinking, to hell with it, turning off the computer and going back out into the garden.