- If you can’t make it up the hill, it’s not because your bike sucks it’s because you’re fat & lazy.
- Tube Math: tubes needed for any given ride = the number of tubes you have + one.
- The more you hear the term “freeride” the more it will cost you to ride.
- The amount of ride left to get home is inversely proportional to how hungry you are.
- Whenever someone says the trail has got to come out somewhere, it doesn’t.
If you don’t mountainbike, you probably won’t understand a word of this. Strange, manic, paranoid but very funny websites GOOD.